We are glad to invite you to:
- experience dog-sledding in the outskirts of Ulan-Ude;
- visit a local brewery and taste local beer;
- visit a private museum in Ulan-Ude, that displays unique objects of household, art and religion.
we would like you to include in your itineraries some elements of the topic “ Prodigy is next to you”. Here are some ideas:
– visit to the museum of Transbaikalia people Traditional Art College, where there is a nice chance to see students’ works on wood, metall, the art of designing a traditional dress, carpeting of horse’s hair;
- visit to a settlement Khorinsk, where you can enjoy Buryat Fashion Dress Show, worship a 33 m Buddha image on the rock;
- participate in a master-class in painting of plates or to experience in calligraphy